ORANGE COUNTY CONTRACT DISPUTE LAWYERS
Virtually every one of us has entered into business contracts. Many times they are oral or partially written. Oral and incomplete contracts can be enforced under the law. If you have a contract dispute, it is important to have experienced contract lawyers at your side. According to the Orange County Register Metro, our partner in charge of the business department is one of the top 5 business attorneys in Orange County.
There are many nuances in the California laws pertaining to contract interpretation and enforcement. Failure to act decisively could be a costly mistake, and open you to unnecessary risk and liability.
At Brown & Charbonneau, LLP, our Orange County contract dispute lawyers have extensive experience handling breach of contract cases for businesses and professionals throughout California. These top rated lawyers will work to protect your legal and financial interests.
Resolving Contract Disputes
We are a solution-oriented firm that is focused on helping businesses and professionals solve their disputes and obtain successful legal results. Our Southern California business litigation attorneys handle a wide range of breach of contract lawsuits, including those involving:
- Fraud and misrepresentation related to contracts
- Commercial lease and real estate contracts
- Partnership contract disputes
- Shareholder and buy/sell contracts
- Employment contract cases
- Confidentiality and other business contracts
- Purchase, distribution and wholesaling contracts
- Anticipatory Repudiation (expected breach)
- Licensing agreements
- Commercial contract disputes and UCC actions
- Merchant and vendor contract disputes
- Breach of fiduciary duty related to contract
- Recovery of attorneys fees under contract
- Receivers, Injunctions and Temporary Restraining Orders
As former and current business owners, our attorneys understand the impact that a significant failure to perform pursuant to a contract can have on your business. We will work to reach a quick and efficient resolution so that the financial impact of your dispute can be mitigated.
Here is some additional information on Understanding Breach of Contract law.
Call for a Consultation With a California Business Law Attorney
If your business is involved, or may be involved, in a contract dispute, we are here to help you identify your legal options and act immediately and aggressively in needed. Contact our California fraud dispute lawyers online or call 714-505-3000 to schedule a consultation to discuss your situation. We offer competitive rates, and for your convenience, evening and weekend consultations by appointment.