One of the Leading Business Litigation Firms in Orange County
Legal disputes are common in the business world. It is essential to have a qualified and experienced attorney assisting you if your company is named as a defendant in a lawsuit or if you need to protect your business interests through litigation.
Experienced Trial Lawyers for HIGH STAKES Business Disputes!
Brown & Charbonneau, LLP provides full-service legal representation throughout the litigation process. Our firm’s founding partners and associates have more than 75 years of collective experience representing companies in settlement negotiations, litigation preparation, in trial and on appeal. We represent international corporations, private companies, emerging companies and individuals in all aspects of business and commercial litigation.
Our goal for every corporate client is to preserve important professional relationships, protect your brand, and resolve your business disputes in a cost-effective way that serves the long-term needs of your organization. Call today to schedule a consultation with an Irvine business litigation lawyer.
Irvine Business and Commercial Litigation Attorneys
Business disputes can be resolved through successful settlement negotiation or through a courtroom trial. It is essential to prepare the strongest case possible to negotiate on solid footing for a favorable resolution. Having a strong case, solid legal arguments and extensive evidence also makes it possible to meet the burden of proving your claim in court. Brown & Charbonneau, LLP will advise you on how to effectively navigate the civil court system to achieve the best outcomes in your dispute.
Our Irvine business litigation attorneys have a wide range of experience representing clients in common business disputes including:
- Fraud, misrepresentation and concealment claims
- Breach of contract and other business disputes
- Breach of warranty (express or implied)
- Breach of fiduciary duty
- Breach of duty of loyalty, self dealing by officers/directors
- Conversion (business theft) claims
- Fraudulent transfers to avoid creditors
- Commercial lease disputes
- Sale of business disputes
- Invasion of Privacy – wrongful use of name, likeness
- Business and corporate dissolutions
- Alter Ego liability
- Receivers, Injunctions and Temporary Restraining Orders
- Partnership disputes
- Punitive damage claims
- Shareholder derivative actions & disputes
- Non-compete, unfair competition and false advertising
- Trade secrets and confidential information
- Employment disputes, discrimination, harassment, wrongful termination
- Defamation in business – libel, slander, false light
- Intentional interference with contract and prospective economic advantage
- Trademark, patent and copyright litigation
- Intellectual property disputes
- Business guarantees and other loan-related litigation
- Commercial litigation (UCC, Commercial Transactions)
- Collections and lien foreclosures
- Insurance and subrogation claims
- Product liability and manufacturing claims
- Professional negligence and malpractice
- General Counsel and consulting services
Success in business litigation requires not just legal skills but also dedicated preparation and the ability to make compelling arguments to a judge or a jury. At Brown & Charbonneau, LLP, our attorneys are trial lawyers with a long history of successful verdicts. We are also business owners who understand the importance of the bottom line and of preserving and protecting your company’s long-term interests (including the recovery of interest!). Our approach to your case is tailored to the needs of your organization, with a focus on efficiently achieving the best outcome.
We can advise you of your legal options, help you to develop a trial preparation plan, assist you in understanding your legal rights and guide you in making informed choices. Our attorneys have the skills to maximize the chances of a successful and favorable out-of-court settlement and we have the trial experience to present your case to a judge, jury or appellate court. At every step, we remain focused on your organizational interests and on making sure the legal system works effectively to protect your business.
Getting Legal Help from Business and Commercial Litigation Attorneys
Whether your organization has been named as a defendant or you need to file a lawsuit to secure your corporate rights, Brown & Charbonneau, LLP can provide the legal representation you need.
Numerous complex issues arise in business litigation including jurisdictional questions, choice of law issues, evidentiary rules and rules of court procedure. Our attorneys have the background and skills necessary to help make the legal system work for your company.
Brown & Charbonneau, LLP has represented both large and small businesses throughout all phases of the litigation process. Call or contact us online today to speak with a legal professional and learn more about how we can assist with your case.