MICHELE M. CHARBONNEAU
Michele M. Charbonneau is a highly experienced, award-winning family law attorney and family law mediator with nearly 30 years of experience in successfully resolving even the most complex family law cases. She is as highly regarded for her compassion and understanding, as she is admired for her tenacity in helping divorcing couples to focus on common ground, in order to secure fair and responsible outcomes.
Charbonneau has tried and settled numerous notable family law cases throughout her career, some of which have resulted in published law-making cases. She is also the co-founder of Orange County Dispute Resolutions Services, LLC.
Charbonneau focuses her career exclusively on family law including divorce, mediation, child custody and custody investigations, child support, spousal support, custody and support modifications, breach of fiduciary duty, domestic violence and property characterization transmutations. A former adjunct Professor of Legal Writing and Appellate Advocacy at Western State University, Charbonneau is known for getting fast results, and is a Top-Rated Lawyer™ in Family Law, by Martindale-Hubbell.
Areas of Practice:
- Family Law
- Custody & Visitation
- Child Support & Spousal Support
- Child Custody & Child Support Modifications
- Breach of Fiduciary Duty
- Domestic Violence
- Western State University College of Law
- Western State University of Law Review, Editor
- Salutatorian of Graduating Class
- Strauss Institute for Dispute Resolution
- Orange County Bar Association
- Orange County Trial Lawyers Association
- Orange County Women’s Lawyers Association
- Association for Conflict Resolution (ACR)
- Southern California Mediation Association (SCMA)
- Orangewood Children’s Foundation/PALS Board of Directors