5 Reasons to Work with Experienced Orange County Trial Attorneys
Orange County trial attorneys provide invaluable assistance to companies which are involved in civil litigation. Civil litigation is very common in business, as companies and individuals use the legal system to assert their rights. For example, your company could find itself involuntarily involved in business litigation if you are sued by a disgruntled customer or employee. You could also make the legal system work to your benefit if your business pursues a case against others to ask the court to enforce your rights.
Whatever the situation, the civil litigation system is a powerful tool to seek justice but it can be hard to navigate this system effectively. You need a guide to help you through, and Brown & Charbonneau, LLP can be that guide.
Our Orange County trial attorneys know the law inside and out and there are many reasons to trust our firm with the important legal matters your business has pending before the courts. Give us a call today to find out more about the ways in which we can help you so you can make informed choices during the litigation process.
Five Key Reasons to Work with Orange County Trial Attorneys
There are a lot of reasons why you should work with Orange County trial attorneys if your company is involved in litigation. Five of the key reasons why hiring a skilled attorney makes sense for you include the following:
- Orange County trial attorneys know California rules of civil procedure: These are the highly-technical rules that dictate interactions with the court. Rules of civil procedure can address issues like how to make motions to the court and how evidence is presented to the court.
- Orange County trial attorneys understand the burden of proof in civil cases: When a case is brought before the court, a plaintiff has a burden of proving his claims by a preponderance of the evidence. This means proving the claims are more likely than not true. The specific elements of a claim that a plaintiff must prove will depend upon the law the plaintiff has evoked to seek relief and the nature of the legal dispute. An attorney knows the law and can determine exactly what a plaintiff has a burden of proving.
- Orange County trial attorneys have access to a network of expert witnesses: In many civil cases, expert witnesses have to be called to testify about technical or industry-specific information a jury might not understand. Brown & Charbonneau, LLP has a big network of experts who are well-versed in common issues that result in business litigation and who could potentially testify on your behalf in appropriate circumstances.
- Orange County trial attorneys are skilled negotiators: Trial attorneys do more than just go to court; they can also help to negotiate out-of-court resolutions. If your attorney is able to successfully resolve your claims outside of court by helping reach a settlement agreement you are happy with, you can avoid the stress and the uncertainty of going through a full civil court trial.
- Orange County trial attorneys know how to make good arguments for a jury. If your case does go to court, you’ll either need to meet your burden of proof as a plaintiff or will need to successfully introduce doubt or raise affirmative defenses as a defendant. Orange County trial attorneys know how to present information to juries that the jury can understand and use to come to desired conclusions. This can be especially important in business litigation cases arising from very technical issues like patent law.
Brown & Charbonneau, LLP can help you with all of these issues and many more. Our legal team knows the ins-and-outs of the civil court system in California and will work hard to make that system work for you.
Getting Help from An Orange County Trial Lawyer
Litigation is very complex, and the outcome of a case can have a profound impact on your company’s future, whether you were a plaintiff or a defendant in the legal proceedings. You need skilled Orange County trial attorneys on your side who know how to make the civil justice system work in your company’s best interests.
Brown & Charbonneau, LLP can provide you with the assistance you need at all phases of civil litigation. Whether you sue to enforce your rights or are sued by someone else who believes they have a case against your company, our legal team is here to represent and advocate for you. Give us a call at 714-505-3000 or contact us online to speak with an experienced attorney who can help you during the entirety of the litigation process.